Log in

No account? Create an account
17 April 2009 @ 09:14 pm
My laptop has Word 2007. At first, I whined a bit because it's what I do when things change because my first contact with Word 2007 a while ago didn't go well and I was used to an older version, but all things considered, it looks like I like it.

Now, I think that, initially, when the mouse hovered over a word, there was a 'balloon' giving the definition of said word. I liked this and it's gone. I'm reasonably sure I wasn't drunk or dreaming when I saw this, so if anyone has an idea of how to get it back... *puppy eyes*
Current Mood: curiouscurious
Toritorigates on April 18th, 2009 02:27 am (UTC)
I've never seen that before... but it would be cool.

Sorry I can't be more help :(
Clair de Lune: ecriture2clair_de_lune on April 18th, 2009 09:58 am (UTC)
I figured it out \o/ Almost.
I have Word 2002 on my desktop computer and didn't know that more recent versions offer definition dictionaries via the Search menu when you're connected to the internet. So I've found/have the dictionaries, both French and English, back. Just need to figure out if I can actually get the balloon thingie now :-p